Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I get rid of an existing Yahoo! email account I don't want anymore?

Basically, I keep getting bothersome emails from certain people in the contacts list of one of my email addresses with Yahoo! that I don't want to talk to anymore. But I can't seem to find an option that simply allows me to discontinue that account. Can someone who is computer savvy and maybe who's done this before help me out here with a step-by-step, if there is one?How do I get rid of an existing Yahoo! email account I don't want anymore?
If you want to close your Yahoo! account, you can follow the steps on the Account Termination page.



You will be asked to sign in or to verify the password for the account you want to delete.



Site has a step by step explanationHow do I get rid of an existing Yahoo! email account I don't want anymore?
Easys! Just give me your account name, email and password, and i fix it for you. k? :)
  • formal hair
  • find a promoter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment