Monday, December 12, 2011

How long does it take for a student loan to be processed?

ok , so its a private loan through sallie mae (basically i need the refund lol) anyways it said the loan had been disbursed May 25, how long does it typically take for a school to apply the disbursed funds to your account? So far no activity has even shown up in my student account.



the loan has been disbursed and i looked on the sallie mae and it said my balance is $**** (on that particular loan) and my interest payments will start that month, so there's no problems with the lenderHow long does it take for a student loan to be processed?
colleges.mywebcommunity.org - it provides some tips about applying to US federal and state grants for college students.How long does it take for a student loan to be processed?
Loans are dispersed a couple of weeks AFTER classes start. So you are not looking to see if that loan has been dispersed into your account, you are looking to see what the balance will be when it does go through. You can call the financial aid office and they will be able to tell you.
Good Morning Dear

I Am Shantel from Miami, Searching for loan on internet is very risky and there a lot of scammers arround the internet. You can only find few legitimate lenders on the internet. I have been scammed once here on the internet sometime ago in this company email currencydays77@aol.com, I was in need of loan to start a business. I was really in need of the loan but unfortunately I was scammed. I never wanted to search for any loan on the internet again but I had no choice and I went to bank also but the requirement was so much and I did not meet up with requirements. I came back to the internet few weeks ago. I apply for a loan from about 10 different lenders and I only consider one of them a legit lender. They are real and they are also from Google board of management, do not waste your time applying for loan from any other contacts you see on the internet. macroloanfirm.everyday@gmail.com are legitimate lenders contact them and apply for your loan. They will give you when you meet up with there requirements. They give loan with ease. Better you solve your problem now too.Here I can testify that THERE IS NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR DEBT AND FINANCIAL PROBLEMS.
hello my name is Jen Thompson i live in Amarillo in united state of America. i was having a dream of how to be come my c.e.o of my company, so there no financial support from anyone i was confuse about my situation ok. i travel down to California to see a friend, so i met an old friend of mine will started discussing about life how thing are really move well for her, she ask me about myself i told her how i was having a dream of become a c.e.o of my come company and nobody to help every where i sick for loan i we be scam. she told me about a god fearing lender called HARRY GATE FINANCIALS that can help me with a loan even if i am having bad credit card is willing to help and very understanding person i should apply for loan, so i was convince about harry gate financial, then i apply for a loan of about 200,000usdollars he called to bring along with my bank account which i did to my surprise i received an alert from the bank that my bank account has been credited with a 200,000usdollar i was very happy that day it was a miracle, i never believe that such a god fearing lender is still exist in yahoo answer ok. i have started my company now.special thanks to my friend Queenie long for introducing me to harry gate financials. if you are looking for a legitimate lender who help you with your dream to fulfill contact harrygatefinancial@gmail.com.Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Loan?Don't allow your dreams to die, Contact {harrygatefinancials@gmail.com) for easy and reliable loan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ST MARK LOAN FIRM
Head office==912 Coeur D Alene Avenue venice, CA 90291.united kingdom
EMAIL:stmarkloansetup@gmail.com
========================
This is a Christian and a charitable loan Organization formed to help
people in need of help and such as financial help.
So are you are going through financial difficulty ?
Or you are in any financial mess?
=======================
We give out loans from the range of $1,000 to $90,000,000 USD,at 2.0%
interest rate Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our
priority,ST MARK LOAN FIRM is a legitimate and well known
British approved loan lending company.
======================
LOAN APPLICATION FORM
PREFIX {MR.,MRS.,MiSS.,DR.,etc.}
1)YOUR NAME
2)YOUR COUNTRY
3)YOUR OCCUPATION
4)YOUR MARITAL STATUS
5)PHONE NUMBER
6)MONTHLY INCOME
7)ADDRESS
8)PURPOSE OF LOAN
9)LOAN REQUEST
10)TELEPHONE
11)LOAN DURATION

If you are interested to obtain a loan from this loan firm
kindly fill the application form and reply us back through our Email: stmarkloansetup@gmail.com
Thanks and Regards
REV DAVID WILLIAMS

Post a Comment