Monday, December 12, 2011

How to disconnect a disabled Formspring account from Facebook?

Okay so I the first Formspring account I made did not satisfy me so I made a new one, but then that first one I made (which I disabled now) was connected/associated with my current Facebook account. Now what I would like to happen is to disconnect that old Formspring account from my Facebook so I could actually connect my new Formspring account to my Facebook. How do I do this? I have tried almost all possible method/troubleshooting just to disconnect my old Formspring account from my Facebook, but nothing seems to work. Please help, anyone? I would really appreciate all help because I have been looking for ways on how to work on this. Thank you.How to disconnect a disabled Formspring account from Facebook?
just go in account setting and close your facebook account its automatically disabled.How to disconnect a disabled Formspring account from Facebook?
Well if you deleted your account it should unlink from your facebook automatically
I'm trying to figure this out too! It's extremely annoying because it always automatically logs in for me. Every time I try to disconnect it from facebook, it reconnects by itself! %26amp; to the other answer down there, it doesn't matter because it's not fully deleted, it's just disabled. If you figure out how though, please let me know, and if I figure out, I'll definitely let you know. :)
  • flavered nail polish
  • com and interop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment