Monday, December 12, 2011

I want to return my I-Pod...how do you unregister it?

I just got an I-Pod Nano from Costco for my birthday, however my parents meant to get one with more than 8G's, except by the time they found out it was the wrong one, I had already registered the I-Pod. I restored it and everything to factory settings, but how do you ';unregister'; the account I set up for it on I-tunes?...or is restoring it to factory settings enough???I want to return my I-Pod...how do you unregister it?
Well I think you need to call Apple's customer support.the number should be in the booklet or on the site.My friend had to do the same thing.I want to return my I-Pod...how do you unregister it?
You don't need to remove your account if you get a new iPod you can put all your old songs on your new one and it's completely legal.
  • java
  • pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment