Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I delete my account - really?

I've tried going through the whole ';Delete Account'; process, and this doesn't seem to work. The only response I get is ';We're having trouble deleting your account';. I've been prompted to contact Customer Service to request a delete. I've tried this once before, and they've told me they won't or can't delete my account? So, my question is: How does one really delete their information from the Yahoo network?How can I delete my account - really?
You can follow these links to delete yahoo account.After delete,yahoo will permanently remove your account in about 90 days.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/ch…



Or



https://edit.yahoo.com/config/delete_use…

*Be sure before deleting b'coz everything i.e.link,emails,yahoo Q%26amp;A,etc.will disable related to your a/c.After delete you can't create same id until yahoo removepermanently.How can I delete my account - really?
The only way to delete your Y!A account is to delete your Yahoo account (email, etc).



You can however set up your profile to make your Q%26amp;A private, and to not allow email %26amp; IM. You can delete any open questions %26amp; answers, but all resolved questions %26amp; answers are the property of Y!A. Then you just stop coming here.



To delete your entire Yahoo account (email, flickr, messenger, etc) go here:



http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/ch…



Note: even if you delete your Yahoo account your questions %26amp; answers remain here in Y!A.



:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment