Sunday, November 21, 2010

How and where do I chose a pic for my answers account?

I used to have fun but somehow it's not there and I can't find and don't know how I choose a profile pic for my answers account.



Help please.How and where do I chose a pic for my answers account?
go to google images and find a pic you like or one of your own.

upload into a file in your computer or photobucket

add the pic in your yahoo profile

then go to your settings and choose between ';avatar';, ';profile pic'; and ';pic';

download.

save



edit : copy/paste from user Barkley Hound. He explains better than me.





If you have already created an avatar and it is not appearing be sure to follow step C滩 completely;.



A滩 If you want a C滩a滩r滩t滩o滩o滩n滩 avatar then create or modify one at http://avatars.yahoo.com and then go to C滩.



B滩 If you want a P滩h滩o滩t滩o滩 avatar then upload an image to your profile at http://profiles.yahoo.com . Click on the current photo to get the update options. Select the one you want to use and then go to C滩. NOTE: If you hide your profile the image will not show up on Yahoo! Answers.



C滩 Now go to the Yahoo Answers profile at http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my_edit . You can pick the cartoon or photo to use. B滩E滩 S滩U滩R滩E滩 T滩O滩 P滩R滩E滩V滩I滩E滩W滩 A滩N滩D滩 S滩A滩V滩E滩 (O滩K滩) T滩H滩E滩 P滩A滩G滩E滩 A滩T滩 T滩H滩E滩 B滩O滩T滩T滩O滩M滩.



鈧?蕩蓹煽蕿晒蓯q 鈧?br>


edit : it might take some time. I had hidden my profile and the avatar went after a few days and then I ';unhid'; it and it took a few days again to show.How and where do I chose a pic for my answers account?
Click the downward arrow above beside your name , then click edit my profile you will see where to upload a photo to your profile.Browse in your pc for one you want to use, upload it and save, then double click your current avatar then click edit my profile. In the next window scroll down check use my profile image scroll down click preview then click o.k.

Or:



http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/profile

No comments:

Post a Comment