Friday, November 19, 2010

How many violations do I need in order to get my account suspended?

I've gotten 2-3 every week since I created my account, and I haven't gotten suspended.



How many do I need (I';m just curious)?How many violations do I need in order to get my account suspended?
There is no exact number since accounts are reviewed individually. By creating and using your yahoo account, you agree to abide by Yahoo's Terms of Service. Pursuant to the TOS, Yahoo reserves the right to terminate your account without further notice, or otherwise prohibit use of your account in the event that, among other things, Yahoo believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOS.How many violations do I need in order to get my account suspended?
about 3465445789098877655
i was wondering the same thing i think if it is really bad it will suspend you but if it is small things you will keep getting violations
i got 1 account suspended 5 minutes after i made it and i only answered 1 question
Join the suspension club.......
There's no certain number. But if you get like 3-4 Violation Notices all at once, then it's likely you're going to get suspended. Sometimes I wonder if Yahoo even reads our appeals.
It only takes two instances if you include HOT photos in your questions. Regina, please answer my questions!
  • thinning hair
  • what do you think of this
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment