Sunday, November 21, 2010

How old are you & do you ever plan to delete your facebook account when you're older?

Or will you have it for the rest of your life?

I just turned 20 but I expect to delete my facebook whenever I'm married. I can't explain it but it seems appropriate.How old are you %26amp; do you ever plan to delete your facebook account when you're older?
I had a facebook account for about a month. Then, I found out that my friend was friends with a teacher he hated. Facebook creeped me out, I do not understand it.How old are you %26amp; do you ever plan to delete your facebook account when you're older?
I don't even have a facebook

answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?
26... nope. I plan on keeping it unless they begin to charge for it. It keeps me in touch with those that I can't see everyday.
I'm 16 and deleted my facebook last year as i got bored and never went on it again.
I'm 21, and probably not until I get bored with it.
idk maybe when im 30 idk
I'm 26 and I deleted it yesterday actually. Too much drama..
27, and I'm planning on getting rid of it this year.
i'm 16 i got mine at 13 and already deleted it at 13 because i'm considered ';emo scene'; i guess i try to add everyone but there was perverted old men messaging me but this was like way back when near the warp tour and **** xD



facebook is sooo gay i don't like the new version of it, i go on my moms sometimes and it just looks so dumb probably more then half my family goes on it now i definitely don't want anything to do with it!



i prefer if i add adults or teens with alternative styles or people who try to get ';myspace famous'; but i really don't go on myspace anymore I'm just in my own little world with my hubby all my friends are busy traveling and doing their own thing now that i graduated :)
I'm 18 and I deleted it.
I might when I go to college this fall. Just because I really don't want to keep in contact with the majority of the people I know. And it's just sorta embarrassing, really. Most of the pictures are kinda unflattering since they aren't posed.
im 23 i plan on deleting it when i get married someday i deleted it onece thou becuz of all the drama then wanted it back lol
I delete mine like every two days it seems. Honeslty by the time were older n married (Im your age) Im sure well have made friends that are beyond fb status. Anyways, what much use can we have for peopel we knew in grammar school n stuff like that? I mean really. Did we really even know all their names, i never knew half the people who were adding me It seems very appropriate to delete.
22 and I'm not sure. I don't think that far ahead and plan when I will get rid of social networking sites. I would expect I will when my life is to busy and I just don't have an interest in it anymore. Who knows when that will be.
Interesting question. I'm 21 and plan on keeping it for the time being (most likely through college). I never really thought too much about when I would delete it, and I'm not sure of an exact time.
keep your facebook! you can stay connected with all of your friends. i plan on keeping my facebook when i get older.
13, and probably not...but, it does make me feel uncomfortable when I have 56 friends, but allot of other people that i know have, like, 400. AND i'm friends with someone that hates me, which is weird, because he was the one that asked me to friend him O.o
had 1, sumone hacked it, got it again, deleted it cuz it was a total waste of time, its like w/e.
I'm definitely not a Facebook fan. I don't like the fact that everybody knows ';this person is now friends with this one'; and that other one ';just passed gas'; and ';that other person's pants tore up when he bent down'; and everybody finds out. No, no, no my friend. At least, I have no plans of opening an account with my real name and exposing my life. Sometimes I prefer not to know what this or that other person is doing because I feel happier not knowing what he is doing. What you don't know or see can't possibly hurt you, right? Perhaps an account with just any name to snoop around and play around with it to see if you finally like it is okay, but certainly you'll most likely never see me opening an account using my real name and exposing myself for the whole world to be snooping in my life. Idk, it's just not for me. However, I respect the opinion of other people and of those who do like FB. I recognize it's a great way to find people whom you haven't seen in years, but it's just not for me. Besides, I love the anonymity a username provides because that's part of the fun of the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment