Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I figure out how long my Facebook account has been activated?

I've been trying to figure out how old my Facebook account is. Is there an application to figure this out? Or can I figure this out on my own account??How do I figure out how long my Facebook account has been activated?
There is no application for this purpose; the only way to know is if you keep your confirmation e-mailHow do I figure out how long my Facebook account has been activated?
Yes, their is an app out their that allows you to do this. Maybe it's called ';how old is your account'; or something but I have used it once. Sorry really can't remember the name at all you will have to really search for it though.
Well if you keep confirmation emails so you can check this in your email that when you received confirmation email from facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment