Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I save my call of duty 4 multiplayer account onto my documents?

I'm thinking to save my multi-player account onto my documents and if you can please tell me how?! I need to save my account onto my USB so I can play it on another computerHow do I save my call of duty 4 multiplayer account onto my documents?
Get a transfer cable, or a data migration kit. You can either buy one off eBay for $10.00, or you can call microsoft and tell them that you need to transfer you COD 4 files to your computer. Then get a program called ';Xport 360';, and transfer your files by dragging them to your desktop or extracting them to the wanted folder... You may have to get the drivers for Xport 360, but to get them, just follow the instructions on the ';README.txt'; and follow the EXACT instructions... If you have any more questions about this, add me on Xbox LIVE: Fallout AddictHow do I save my call of duty 4 multiplayer account onto my documents?
Copy the ';players'; folder from the cod mw1 main folder.



C:/Program Files/Activision/Call of Duty - Modern Warfare/Players
  • long hair styles
  • music player
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment