Sunday, November 21, 2010

How long does it take for company to answer back my resume?

I've applied to 5 company through internet and I've waited 20 hours and there is still no response except the auto-reponses.

I applied for summer accounting intership.

When will they notify me?

Even if I don't get a job will they at least send me an email?

Do you think I should just call them?How long does it take for company to answer back my resume?
most companies are deluged with resumes. you need to try to network you way in. a call may help. a personal letter to one of the principles might help, too. do you know someone in any of the companies that can put in a good word for you? that would be the best way to goHow long does it take for company to answer back my resume?
Have patience, High hills become low as you ascend them.

Of-course, you have the right to call them - But you have to note some points before calling:

1. A company has no obligation to respond to any candidates/applicants, It is gentleness only of the company, if they respond.

2. A company has no obligation to provide any employment to any person, whosoever.

3. A company seeks competent person who can contribute to the business of the company.

4. Monetary benefit is important for any company, and the reason for recruiting new staff is based on this benefit - in one way or the other.

5. Your resume must have the impression for them that you would not be a liability or a debt for them, asking and requesting increase every month or lack in performing any work beneficial to the company in time.

6. If company is my father's property, I would have given you the employment, but your question and the expression make you disqualified for it.

7. I have applied more than 50 companies directly and had to leave the home-town which helped me to know the value of employment and the hardship of a multi-million turnover companies.

(In fact the tall man has to bend more than the dwarf)

No comments:

Post a Comment