Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to write a cheque for another city?

I am staying at Sonepat Haryana , India and has an account in hdfc bank here.My brother stays at Raipur Chhattisgarh he has an account of state bank of India. I want to send a cheque to him . How can I send I mean please guide me how to write first line in the cheque .How to write a cheque for another city?
no need to worry. just write a crossed cheque in your brother's name. it will be cleared in some 3-4 days and will be credited directly to your brother's account if the cheque bears the 9 digit MICR code.

If not it will be sent to your bank from SBI, and the amount will be credited to your brother's account within 2weeks with a nominal collection charge.



To make it easy, u can directly transfer to your brother's account from ur account thru RTGS or NEFT, in which the amont gets credited within hours, no matter in which bank it is from or to which bank its been sent!!!
  • tighten loose skin
  • business hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment