Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I speak to my friends without my xbox 360 (Speak through the computer)?

I have a Xbox game and I want to still speak to my friends. Anyone know how?



You can send your answer through my xbox account or here: ALL KN1GHT L0NGHow can I speak to my friends without my xbox 360 (Speak through the computer)?
u cant!!! DON'T BE SO POOR GO BUY A MICHow can I speak to my friends without my xbox 360 (Speak through the computer)?
Skype



cell phone



But your xbox mic won't work on your computer. Unless you hook up the controller, and use the wireless adapter that is used to play games on the PC with the Xbox controller. Then the Mic works.
buy a wireless headset and go on MSN
Well you can chat with them on xbox.com then there's msn or you can just get a mic.

No comments:

Post a Comment