Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I transfer my yahoo answers account from one email to another?

I got another yahoo email, is there any way to transfer my y/a/ accoutn?How can I transfer my yahoo answers account from one email to another?
I think the others misinterpreted your question. What they are saying is correct in that you can't transfer points from one account to another.



However, you can change the email address that your Y!A related emails are sent to, which l think is what you're asking. Go into your profile. Go to where it says 'Edit my profile'. Then there's a place where it lets you add a new email address.How can I transfer my yahoo answers account from one email to another?
No
Sorry, no. YA accounts are permanently linked to the account they were first orginated on.
i have no clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment