Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I restore myyearbook account?

I can't log in to myyearbook account though I clicked on (forgot password) and changed my password many times but in vein. I even tried to create a new account but I couldn't. This means that they have my email and my registeration data. I wanna either log in my account or delete it.How can I restore myyearbook account?
we dont know!How can I restore myyearbook account?
If you know your myyearbook URL contact myyearbook about it and give them the URL to the profile I'm sure that they will help you with your problem
Try it again to see if you can log in. Myyearbook has been having a few problems the past week or so with logging in.



After you click on the forgot password and type in your email. Try to go to your own URL if you know what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment