Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I add an account to Metatrader4?

The userguide seems to be down. I do not like the charting platform with my current broker who I have an account with and have been playing around with metatrader platform and absolutely love it. So how do I add an account so I can trade directly from the metatrader platform? Thanks for any responses!How do I add an account to Metatrader4?
I am not sure what your question might be.

But Metatrader usually gets the market charts from a server which is what would be provided by your broker. You have to make sure your broker could support Metatrader. If your broker does not support MT4 you could just download the platform from any other broker and open a demo account with them, and upon finding a good entry point while using MT4 you could then place your positions on your realy accoumt.
  • baby name spelling
  • cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment