Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I sync my yahoo account with my droid so that I can get instant email alerts on my phone?

I've been told by the Verizon people that Yahoo mail doesn't work with the androids, so if that really is the truth, could I forward emails to the google account I had to set up so that I could still use my yahoo email acocunt without giving it up or switching to google?How can I sync my yahoo account with my droid so that I can get instant email alerts on my phone?
There is a guide (source).How can I sync my yahoo account with my droid so that I can get instant email alerts on my phone?
Just open the email app, enter your email address and password that's all I had to do with mine. Real easy. After that go to your settings, accounts %26amp; sync, and make sure your yahoo address is set to sync so you will get a notification of a new email.

No comments:

Post a Comment