Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i transfer money from my (TD) Debit card to my Paypal account? Steps please!?

I have a debit card with TD CANADA (TRUST) BANK. I want to transfer money from my debit card to my paypal account. Anybody know how to do that? If so please respond, Thanks. I just want to be able to shop online. Thanks, In advance!How do i transfer money from my (TD) Debit card to my Paypal account? Steps please!?
I am pretty sure you can transfer funds from your checking account into paypal, and it's pretty easy to see from your account homepage when you log into paypal.



I would suggest applying for a paypal debit card. I have had one for a while, and it's comes in handy. Whatever you purchase online or in stores comes right out of your paypal balance. Try it out, you will probably like it!



Hope this helps a little bit.How do i transfer money from my (TD) Debit card to my Paypal account? Steps please!?
I also suggest applying for a paypal debit card. and deposit some money into it. maybe i can help a little by offering a website store http://www.ioffers.us if you want to shop online.

No comments:

Post a Comment