Friday, November 19, 2010

How long before I see my bank account charged from Ebay?

I have a PayPal account and linked it to Ebay, and recently I made a couple of purchases for the very first time from Ebay. Anyway PayPal says if there are no funds available in my account, they will directly charge my credit card. I have no funds, but the transactions do indicate on PayPal that they were pulled and successfully paid.



However this was done several hours ago and I still don't see my bank account deducted. Does this take longer?How long before I see my bank account charged from Ebay?
They will deduct firstly from your Paypal balance. If your paypal balance isn't sufficient, they will deduct the balance from your credit card. They will not take cash from your bank unless you authorised them to. If you're using a debit card link to your bank, then of cause they will deduct from your bank account. Any deduction will show up between 2 to 5 days depending on where you are in this world. Hope this explains. mart-1company @ebay (or mart-1.com)How long before I see my bank account charged from Ebay?
It can take up to 48 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment