Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do you link deviantart account in artist comments?

like I want to link a friend of mine with an in the ';artist comments'; section...you know how it shows their little icon and when you click it directs you to their page? how do I put that icon in the artist comments section?How do you link deviantart account in artist comments?
You type in :icon *your friend's deviant name here* :



No spaces. For example, my account on DevART is izayummikiwi. If I wanted to link to my count, I'd type in



:iconizayummikiwi:



That's it. You can link to any account using that, pretty much anywhere.How do you link deviantart account in artist comments?
:iconspazattack64:



type it in like that, except instead of spazattack64, put your friends deviantart name.



then if youre not sure it worked, check the preview thingy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment