Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How long does it take Facebook to respond to Reports?

I was just wondering because I reported a fake account about me and it's been almost a day now and the account has not been removed does anyone know how long it takes Facebook to respond to reports?How long does it take Facebook to respond to Reports?
I think its depending.I reported my b'day is wrong %26amp; they took 2 months to respond it.How long does it take Facebook to respond to Reports?
It's depend upon the trffic rate of website generally high traffic website administrator read all comments or reviews on every third day of week so facebook must reply or take course of action with in a week probably...
Well they don't act on just one report! I'm not sure but this happened with me! I shared the link of the fake profile with my friends and they all reported! But the account still exists! However the pictures were removed! FB administration is pretty lousy when it comes to act against fakes!
Around 3-4 days perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment