Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I delete my old youtube account?

I deleted the google account that was attached to my old youtube account, so I can't access it anymore. I made a new youtube account but it is almost the same name as my old youtube account, and I keep getting people subbing to my old account instead of the new one. Is there a way of somehow deleting my old account.. Maybe flagging it, or something? How do I flag it anyway btw?

ThanksHow can I delete my old youtube account?
The only way to delete an account is to login and delete it under account settings .How can I delete my old youtube account?
1-Login into that youtube account

2- click on the username

3- Select Account Tab

4- Then Select the manage account tab

and you will find 'Delete account in that manage account.



Did you try logging with the user id and pw and not google account's?

No comments:

Post a Comment